Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Domestic Goddess Gene

Today my want-to-be a domestic goddess gene is dominant! It often kicks in fiercely as the holidays approach. There are a lot of WANT-to’s on my list and a few have-to’s.
First the have-to’s:
  • LAUNDRY
  • LAUNDRY
  • LAUNDRY
  • laminate a document for hubby
Now…the things I WANT to do….
  • Make pies!!! I have lots of apples and a couple of pie pumpkins that are begging to be made into something yummy.
  • Finish stripping wallpaper from bathroom so I can paint.
  • Work on some more Christmas Stockings.
  • Also working on some curtain panels for the living room.
  • Have an apron design in my head that has been pleading to become a reality.
  • Clean the floors.
  • Plan a Christmas party.
  • On a smaller scale…plan some menus for those crazy, busy days ahead!
  • Start making cones for another wreath….LOVED how this one turned out.
blog stuff 009
(To see more of my recent projects, check out my other blog: Stormy Hen Creations)
So I am off to rotate the laundry, laminate that doc for hubby, and to finish doing a quick tidy throughout the house. Then to start on my want-to’s and hope that my energy level stays up today!
Also a quick update on my friend’s son and daughter-in-law: Her son went back to the ER for additional treatment AFTER he got his wife transferred to the other hospital. He had to have over 30 stitches in his face. His wife is still in critical condition. However, she is responding…gripping hands, wriggling toes, etc….AND she recognizes all those that have been able to visit her. This is good news; but, obviously, she is NOT out of the woods yet! So please continue to pray for her. The police have still not found the man responsible for this SENSELESS act. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...