Saturday, September 25, 2010

Things I Could Live Without....

but am SO glad I don't have to (Kitchen-version):
  • Watercooler/heater (no waiting on a kettle to boil for tea)
  • Kitchenaid stand mixer
  • Kitchenaid food processor
  • Espresso pot
  • and with that, my battery operated milk frother
  • Giant stockpots
  • Boos cutting board
  • Multiple bundt pans (hey, if you're going to mess up the kitchen, might as well make several cakes and freeze a couple)
  • 24-cup muffin tin (like before, may as well make extras and freeze)
  • The island that Man built
  • Electric griddle
  • 4-slot toaster with bagel setting
  • Toast tongs
  • Stainless steel tongs
  • Parchment paper
  • Silicon whisk
I'm grateful for all my kitchen helpers, big and small (even those not listed). I could make meals without any of the above; but like I said: I am SO glad I don't have to. What's your favorite "glad I don't have to live without" kitchen item???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...