Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back on Schedule

After almost 3 weeks of feeling AWFUL, I am back to the reality of life. I spent two days regaining overall order in my home. Now I’m ready to go back to my Homekeeping Journal and my scheduled tasks.  Here is my Thursday schedule:
image
image
I don’t always follow my schedule exactly as written, but it does help keep me on track. Real life happens and I have to be flexible. Sometimes other tasks need to take priority. For example: Today I have to make tomato sauce. All my tomatoes have ripened at once. At least they waited until I was feeling better. So instead of working on my “normal” projects this afternoon, I will make sauce. I would rather work on a sewing project, but it can wait a day or two. However, if I wait a day or two to make that sauce, I’m going to lose a lot of tomatoes. My schedule is a tool, not my master.
Well…I have to get busy. I’m going to start on those tomatoes right after lunch….But for now, I’m sticking with the schedule…trying to get as much done as possible.

Have a wonderful, blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...