Monday, August 23, 2010

A Simple Woman’s Daybook

For today:
Outside my window…a gray, windy morning.
I am thinking…of ways to rearrange my studio/office.
I am thankful for…a quiet morning.
From the learning rooms…catching up on last week’s assignments interrupted by haying.
From the kitchen…buttermilk pancakes (left from yesterday), bacon, blueberries, and coffee.
I am wearing…chambray tunic (actually a mini dress, but for my purpose: a TUNIC), black yoga pants, black driving mocs.
I am creating…painted clothes pins, paint samples on fabric, dishcloths.
I am going…to the Amish bulk store (if I can convince myself to go out in this weather).
I am reading…Emerson.
I am hoping…for clarity.
I am hearing…the washing machine spin and the click-clack of the keyboard as I type.
Around the house…piles in the studio/office (in the middle of reorganizing for more efficiency…creative flow) and a neglected basket of towels waiting to be folded.
One of my favorite things…a space of my own.
A few plans for the rest of the week…finish organizing studio so I can get creative, dealing with whatever the garden has for me once the rain stops, making a Christmas gift list/planning projects.
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…
Thanksgiving 2009 010 Autumn is just around the corner….

For more Daybooks visit: The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...